Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mods

not much.

17s wrapped in sp8000 (soon to be konig/toxxins 18s-waiting for rubber), konis, camber kit and H&Rs. engine is stock.

...thinking about a ram-cold air intake though. i'll have to customize the intake for sure.

peace.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Thats one sweet a$$ coupe and the fact that its a six speed makes it more precious. I love white cars in general and I must say that your coupe is one clean car. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Very artistic job, the "vibes" given off by the side on the yellow one ( i take it you painted it yellow? ) give a perfect interpretation of speed!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks.

its what do for a living.

neah. not yellow. its a photo that was taken with avaliable light at night. the car is white but with the street lights it had a yellowish tint on the image.

have you seen this one?

6speedcoupe.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
yes. stay tuned. ...got way to many projects in the works. ...i'm currnetly working on a short film for my portfolio. the legend will be in a staring roll. ...trying to get in film school.

stay tuned.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
6speedcoupe said:
yes. stay tuned. ...got way to many projects in the works. ...i'm currnetly working on a short film for my portfolio. the legend will be in a staring roll. ...trying to get in film school.

stay tuned.
Yeah, keep us posted on the movie and tell us how we can support you and the movie in any ways.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.