Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this gallery I have been working on, it's not completely done yet that has pictures of all the meets I have been to and a chronological history of my car with pictures starting bone stock till now. :)

Nick's Legend Gallery

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Hello! I checked your website!!! Great job!! The engine pictures were just great with all the explanantion!!

Great job bud!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
GREAT JOB MAN! Beautiful Legend. I noticed you commented that you had rubbing problems with your 17 inch rims even before you lowered the car?! What offset are your rims? Just wonderin'.
What are you workin on now?

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
beautiful set up Nick.

good job.

·
Registered
81 Posts
hey nick just wondering where you got that mesh, Ive seen it a lot on the boards and I cant find it anywhere around town.

cars looking great by the way

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys, thanks for the compliments :)

SLACK3RZ: It's a +43 offset but I stuck on 235/40/r17, widest tire I calculated to fit in the wheel well on those rims. The rim guard on the tire would rub on heavy turning against the rubber protector on the fender lip. I removed the fender lip rubber and voila, problem solved :)

Now I am working on getting all the rust, dings and dents fixed and the car repainted. Ideas I've been tossing around are full dual exaust when those headers are done, limited slip diff, and some cam work :)

lexcoupe21: $8, Home Depot gutter guard :) I tried WalMart and KMart first since they were closer and came up empty handed. I had to go to Home Depot to get it.

·
Registered
427 Posts
wow that is a very nice collection of pictures of your car very organized. i wish i did that but i don't have a camera :-(

·
Five- O
857 Posts
Looking good nick- Can't wait to hang out during the meet.

Esti

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Nick, how much better did your car do after all the porting and polishing, did it help performance at all, I mean can you feel a difference??
I am doing this with my ride too.. I am pulling the engine and the 5 speed out to rebuild both.. thanks, Shawn:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts