Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the link to one of those "free web site" pages. Anyway the links on the page to the other pages of the site are screwed up. But check the "about page" concerning my Audio sponsor.

http://jrock.50megs.com/photo.html

·
Registered
733 Posts
I'll bet you're the $#!T on the yard. I remember back in the day when I was there, the Skylines were the whips that ruled the yard. Glad to see the Legend is now King.

·
Registered
26 Posts
nice....

you got a nice ride man. but, i'm gonna have to agree with LeoLegendATL about all those stickers. the ones on the side lok nice but the ones on the hood an rear bumper are aite, but thats just mah opinion ;), but other than that you have one nice setup. :D :D :D

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks fellas, well the stickers are in the eyes of the beholder..I guess..they help at the shows I attend. You should see my Japanese friends cars sticker CRAZY..sometimes I don'thtink they have paint!

And the drop...the springs say Eibach but they sit alot lower than others with Eibach I've seen...they are not cut, I got them from a wrecked legend coupe...but I think they were originally intended for another car...4.5cm off the pavement at the lowest point!!!!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lex coupe, Rims will be changed, and the air suspension as soon as the rest of it gets here. I will be doing two tone leather and all new paint next year. Also the car is in the planning stages now too!! NSX time!!

Cody, I'll know next week!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lias, that is just a name plate actually from one of our display racks at the shop. Thought it would look cool there! Plus didn't want to f-up the armrest.

·
Registered
248 Posts
how long you stationed over there bro? gonna be sad when you ship back to the states :) think you can uh...ship it back with ya? :)

b

·
Registered
248 Posts
coolness!

I am looking forward to going back to China for a visit next summer, probably swing by Japan on the way back too!!! I will definetly drop you an email if I go...gotta get my self a ride in your legend :)

gotta love it when mom works for united airlines and I get to fly for free, well, acutally, its 150 bucks or something like that first class to china and japan! Wooeee! :)

b

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.