Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is my coupe with koni on lowest with suspension tech. springs 18in racing harts. The bush is in the way i will wash the car and take another pic in the sun. tell me what yall think and what i should do next. thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Looks good, nice wheel!

Cuz you've got it on the lowest perch.................

Be cautious of speedbumps and inclining/declining driveways. Also expect excessive wear on the inner surface of the tires, which can only be corrected with a camber kit.

Happy modding!

·
LegendaryRL
346 Posts
nice!

that's the lowest possible? what springs did you use?
how does the driving feel?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
18 overkill? haha yeah right. the ride is great but i mgetting them tuned and adjusted right by a technician monday so ill tell you then. I have suspension technique springs and the chamber kit will come when i have the funds. how much are they??? thanks. cody

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
18's are OVERKILL? MAAAAAN PLEASE!!!! Get a grip. LOL. I'm not hating on 17's but the Honeys be JOCKING & jOCKING & JOCKING my 18's. Its all subjective I guess.:confused:

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
Oh, Cody That car is HOT like fire baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG UPS to ya.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ha thanks man. for real 18s fit the legend prefect and the women love tonse things ha. :) thanks for the compliment man peace.

G

·
Those 18's look like 19's for some reason. My 17's look too small though for my car the more and more that I look at them, but I do love the performance out of them and the fact that they are pretty durable. I get my Konis, Eibachs, and Ingalls on next week :).

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
jose3030 said:
18s are overkill. ;)
I knew I'd get a few of you to call me out
hahah. i'm kidding.

what kinda offset on those 18s?

·
Registered
655 Posts
man thats my favorite color for legend

next thing u should do is paint the black molding silver and get a a spoiler. That is a clean ass coupe, I've seen like 2 that color in a coupe my whole life.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i think i am leaving the black and tinting my windows ithink it would look good with black on top middle and top but i dono. the stock spoiler is definately going on when i get the funds. The tires are 215/35 so the rims look huge. anyways they are a +45 offset and i have had no rubbing problems. Any other suggestions on next mod?? thanks guys. oh yeah this color car NEVER looks dirty ha i have been working on my car 2 weeks then took that pic it is very dirty ill get a better one today maybe.

--cody

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think it all depends on the rim itself too -- some look bigger some look smaller -- those skinny spoked ones def. look bigger (even a lil too big) but whatever makes u happy.........
Personally I like a little bit fatter spoked/type wheels on legends, but props for doin it

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
just LOOK bigger. I dont think they look as big in real life as the pic or its just the small tires. I dint htink i got huge rims but i guess i did just hope a big pot hole doesnt come my way.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
It looks real good Cody. I like the fact that there isn't that much space in the front wheel well. It sits perfect.

G

·
Ha Ha you did the coupe good! The car looks perfect! Get a 94-95 Trunk lid and x the spoiler.. It looks clean w/o it.. Damn thoes rims are HARD!.. I wanted the 5-star style cause I think it looks sooo good on the coupe.. But I have my eye on some forged 18lb. 18's... Wow 215/35?? watch out for thoes potholes if you are in ATL midtown!.. But it looks excellent!:D

I hope to check out all the ATL Legends (at the weekend meets) when I get back home in May..:)

P.S Your nex mod should be X/Slotted Brembos!:D

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
where and how much do you think i could find the 95 or 94 trunk lids? that sounds like a good idea. The potholes are horrible downtown i try to stay away from there but on some night i just wana cruse around there.

ps. the next mod is definately the brembos. well after tint windows but thats not to much money

1 - 20 of 46 Posts