Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the work I have done since I get this legend to bad two weeks some one hit my bumper but I think still looking good.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you guys recommend to use a after market intake it runs good but I want little more power for my Type ll engine

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Not a bad looking legend and that looks like a easy fix on the front bumper. Cold air intakes they are about all the same.

·
7,284 Posts
I have to ask, are the hood scoops functional? Any intake with a high quality filter will do, I have some tubes FS.

·
Registered
55 Posts
That is a sick legend! What body kit is that and what hood scoop is that as well?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
its a cyber kit

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes cyber kit the hood think is not functional but with some help I make it work

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
They said type ll has some thing around 230 hp did I get more hp with the air cold intake.

yea but not much hp 1-5 hp if even that much. yes the type 2 has 230 hp and the type 1 has 200 hp.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JD" what type ll is al about it is only 30 hp can you please tell me and where I can find a PDF manual for my legend

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
JD" what type ll is al about it is only 30 hp can you please tell me and where I can find a PDF manual for my legend

The type 2 motor has better heads with bigger valves and the intake has better ports for more air flow then the type 1. The type 2 came in all coupes 93-95 and was also available in a sedan in 94/95 but only in a gs modle the gs are rare.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
JD" thanks man for the info

It also has better ecu to control this and dual piston front brake calipers with bigger rotors then type 1's do only on the front.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If I get this right the 94/95 sedan models are only GS or there some LS too

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
If I get this right the 94/95 sedan models are only GS or there some LS too

In 94/95 the only way to get a type 2 motor from factory in a sedan is in the GS model but there's L and LS models but they don't have the type 2. GS sedans are rare there aren't a lot of them out there and the gs 6 speed is the rarest of all sedans

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will post some pictures of my legend and maybe you can tell what kind of legend I have I that I was having the LS models all the parts that I have in my legend are LS. it that can be a problem if my car is GS

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Ok post more pics if you look at my thread in this area project FUT that's a 94 GS 6 speed! The gs also has a 91-93 grille but the chrome trim around the grille is painted to match the car color.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts