Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
damn that has got to be the lightest legend i have ever seen!!! are those JDM folding mirrors? lol

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Lets not forget heated seat to keep the chest nuts roastin' lol.

·
MAN-WHORE
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sell me your head lights from the legend pay pal ready.
that is a sick ass bike. are ya gettin another legend?
Nothing a little weight reduction and new paint couldnt fix. I only have one JDM headlight with the HID projector retrofit. The deer killed the other headlight ....the headlights that took me over a year to hand make :flame:

I dont think I will be getting another Legend ...i cant afford one, I dumped all my Insurance money on this toy Ive always wanted as a child and now have no money for a car. Im done with the bling bling thing and blowing all my money on having a nice car just to have it totalled one day and lose it ALL. Ive decided im just gonna buy a pos $1000 or less car and beat the living sh*t out of it to drive back and forth to work. If I ever do get a nice car Imma keep it parked in my garage and it only gets driven on weekends.
I LOVE riding the bike tho (except for when it rains). I fill up with $11.50 and it last me close too 4 days out of the work week so I have been saving about $188 a month on gas alone + Ive never gone sooo bloody fast in my life!

·
Qualified Driver
1,581 Posts
Nothing a little weight reduction and new paint couldnt fix. I only have one JDM headlight with the HID projector retrofit. The deer killed the other headlight ....the headlights that took me over a year to hand make :flame:

I dont think I will be getting another Legend ...i cant afford one, I dumped all my Insurance money on this toy Ive always wanted as a child and now have no money for a car. Im done with the bling bling thing and blowing all my money on having a nice car just to have it totalled one day and lose it ALL. Ive decided im just gonna buy a pos $1000 or less car and beat the living sh*t out of it to drive back and forth to work. If I ever do get a nice car Imma keep it parked in my garage and it only gets driven on weekends.
I LOVE riding the bike tho (except for when it rains). I fill up with $11.50 and it last me close too 4 days out of the work week so I have been saving about $188 a month on gas alone + Ive never gone sooo bloody fast in my life!
1000 ??

I bought a 600 last may! I feel ya on the gas! During the spring/summer the legend sits....ALOT!

·
MAN-WHORE
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The SUV next to it is the wifeys 2005 Inifinit QX56 land yacht. Thats gotta gotta go this year also.

My bike is a 2005 600cc.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Im done with the bling bling thing and blowing all my money on having a nice car just to have it totalled one day and lose it ALL.
Thats no way to talk about a car that may have saved your life ! and the few bucks or (does) you "save" driving a bike won't save your ass if Bambi's brother finds you sreaming down the highway.

Drive safe and enjoy the toy ! :bowdown: nice bike ! I want one too but I admit I'm too scared to drive one. The retards driving here are suicidal. oH YA ....

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Im done with...blowing all my money on having a nice car just to have it totalled one day and lose it ALL.
Thats no way to talk about a car that may have saved your life ! and the few bucks or (does) you "save" driving a bike won't save your ass if Bambi's brother finds you screaming down the highway.

Drive safe and enjoy the toy ! :bowdown: nice bike ! I want one too but I admit I'm too scared to drive one. The retards driving here are suicidal. oH YA ....
I agree with both of these statements. completely

All the work you put into working on your car, the ridiculous amounts of money you invest in it, all for it to get taken on a humble.

Bike is nice:D but jeeze...as your only mode of transportation? Just doesn't tickle my pickle. I've seen too many people get beasted on:...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts