Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, well, well, look what 4cruizn found on craigslist:
1989 Acura Legend

Anyone wants to call this loser?

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's his number: 760-361-0363. Can't get any pics right now, but if you go under photo gallery and look up my screen name, its the one that is parked on the driveway, picture taken from the passanger side, and the one parked in front of my work, there's a red Mustang parked in front of me. thats my buddy mustang.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha, my homeboy called him and this what happened:
Carlos (my friend): Ya, is that your Legend on craigslist?

Seller: yes it is.

C: what wrong with it?

S: Nothing is wrong with the car.

C: Oh ya, then why is my picture of the car doing on your for sale list?

S: Umm,umm.........click!!

Lol the guy got hella nervous and hung up the phone lol.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol didn't even give you information on the car? lol is there someone here from palmspring?

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey look at it this way your car looks so good it's marketable!
If he wanted to use some of my pics, I'll gladly give him one of me standing next to mine car, sticking the middle fingure for him lol.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What the hell? That is creepy indeed.

For a second there I thought you were selling your Legend! :(
Not in a million years my friend, I'm keeping this car until the wheels fall off.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lol that guy is a douche. So I guess he's using fake pic of what he's selling and using a fake name. What a fake fuck. lol

·
acura-legend.commie
2,583 Posts
what is it to block your number *86 or 87?

ill be glad to ask why the rims wont come with it, they're really cool and stuff.

i should go and see him, hes about an hour away

EDIT: I never got your name while in frisco, what is it? ill call him acting like im calling you. "dude, when did you move to 29 palms, you didnt mention it back in frisco."

·
Registered
133 Posts

ill be glad to ask why the rims wont come with it, they're really cool and stuff.

EDIT: I never got your name while in frisco, what is it? ill call him acting like im calling you. "dude, when did you move to 29 palms, you didnt mention it back in frisco."
i believe its *67 to block your number
it just sounds like he wants to make easy money, so why not tell him that ur willing to pay more for the rims to come with the car and see what happens lol

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Lol the name is James. Give that fucker hell lol.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.