Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I say Secks in a title? :giggle:

I had this dream last night and it was crazy. I was driving around in my car and it was so nice and then I drove by this parking lot full of Legends. I'm like holy shit, look at all the Legends in Springfield! Everyone was out there washing their cars and shit. And so I pull in and and hang out. Anyways, I had so much fun in my dream, I woke up and thought it was Saturday. So that's my dream. Tell me yours.

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,834 Posts
I thought you were talking about getting laid in/on your Legend *lol*
+1111111111111

I've never opened a thread so fast! heheheheh, thanks for the nice interruption from my daily grind

I've had a couple Legend dreams...kinda boring though, usually I'm just working on the car in my garage or something. And nothing cool like turbo's or superchargers, just regular maintenance :)

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
What a big letdown, to think that I'm driving a three ton truck right now, through the Mojave dessert,doing 70mph, and reading and texting, only to read about a carwash Orgy. I will drive this truck into the nearest sand doon of my choosing, thanks a lot.

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
:rofl:looks like i'm not the only one who needs to :hide:

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What a big letdown, to think that I'm driving a three ton truck right now, through the Mojave dessert,doing 70mph, and reading and texting, only to read about a carwash Orgy. I will drive this truck into the nearest sand doon of my choosing, thanks a lot.
:eek:

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Haha I didn't expect this kind of a secks dream. What a disappointment.

I had a dream that my Legend was a RWD and I was doing powerslides on a deserted runway (had been watching re-runs of top gear earlier that night). Had another dream where I was driving through Europe; it was very C'était un rendez-vous /Ronin-esque.

·
Banned
2,990 Posts
Can I say Secks in a title? :giggle:

I had this dream last night and it was crazy. I was driving around in my car and it was so nice and then I drove by this parking lot full of Legends. I'm like holy shit, look at all the Legends in Springfield! Everyone was out there washing their cars and shit. And so I pull in and and hang out. Anyways, I had so much fun in my dream, I woke up and thought it was Saturday. So that's my dream. Tell me yours.
God yer sick!:hide:

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,834 Posts
hey I've always wondered:

why do people say "secks" instead of sex? just to be semi-work safe or something? or is it all just following suit to stuff like 'pwned' and others...just cuz?

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey I've always wondered:

why do people say "secks" instead of sex? just to be semi-work safe or something? or is it all just following suit to stuff like 'pwned' and others...just cuz?
I just said it because I wasn't sure if I could say sex in the title so I just put secks.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.