Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm kinda new here... I have posted a few times for some questions and I wanna say thanks to everybody who helped me! This is a really great forum with nice people!! I got answers for everything I asked for which got me to repair every thing that i wanted to be done! So I won't say it enough... THANKS

Since it is finally Spring here in Montreal, Canada I just put my mags on my car so you guys can tell me what you think!!!

By the way, the pics were taken from my laptop.... and it was a rainy day, I'll but some more later with a better view and on a better day!! And once again... Thanks to everyone here.... I learned so many things about my Precious Legend!!!!

Attachments

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts

makin it easier for the ppl to see.. i hate clickin on links :p haha

oh man.. just noticed ur from montreal! WELCOME FELLOW CANADIAN... goto the Toronto Meet this spring, check out the meets section of the forum !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for putting the pictures like that! I don't know how to do that! And i'll sure check out for the meet in Toronto! Btw Thx elekto!

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
That's a good lookin sedan you got there, glad to hear you are enjoying the forum :), welcome!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Very good looking Legend, welcome to the forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts