Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i've accomplished getting a few mods put into the car like
Remus Exhaust, Weapon-R intake, Koni and eibach, Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, PBR Brake pads, Clear corners, clear bumpers, Custom mesh grill, shaved rear trunk. Now what the hell should I do next? I'm definately going to get a CAI setup as soon as the weather gets nice and plan on doing the prelude strut bar install. But whats next?? HELP ME PWEASE.

·
Registered
120 Posts
No rims yet?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Triton3K said:
Well i've accomplished getting a few mods put into the car like
Remus Exhaust, Weapon-R intake, Koni and eibach, Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, PBR Brake pads, Clear corners, clear bumpers, Custom mesh grill, shaved rear trunk. Now what the hell should I do next? I'm definately going to get a CAI setup as soon as the weather gets nice and plan on doing the prelude strut bar install. But whats next?? HELP ME PWEASE.
H I D

:cool:

·
Registered
541 Posts
definately go for some RIMS.. its amazing how just a set of rims can totally improve the look of your car.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will hopefully be getting HID's very very soon, Rims will come in late april and cody, no more tv's for me. I'm in the process of putting together my stereo system and I wanna work on a custom trunk but nothing thats too much, i just dont wanna lose my trunk space.

·
Registered
541 Posts
hey burkowski..i see that you have Silverstars. How are they? Do they have a tint of blue and are they extremely bright? I have the Cool Blues.

G

·
Dang, I would say to make sure the paint is good, get HID's, rims, and new leather if that is needed. Maybe new carpets if they are stained for use in the summer. And then a good detail of the interior. Tint, if you are into that sorta thing :). Finish up the sound system, dynamat some important areas. Just when you think you are done, muwahaha. Eventually you will want to start moding your mods :D.

·
Registered
327 Posts
RIMS or if you have a sedan I would say

BODYKIT - sedans have the best looking body kits and if I had one I would get a KIT first then CUSTOM PAINT.

GOOD LUCK and post some pics of the mods you have done already.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
yeah i wouldnt do another TV after what happened. But for real eather do new leathers and tint windows. Or you could mold the sidemoldins to the car or get stainless steel brake lines. I dono what else to do?? A cheap strut bar wouldnt hurt.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I would have to say RIMS, then HID, then a new leather interior if the one you have is in bad condition. If you do ever decide to go with a new interior, don't go with a company called Classic Soft Trim.

Where did you get your brakes and how much were they? I have the Stillen crossdrilled rotors, but they have warped, so I have to replace them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts