Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know it's because i have something stuck in the track of my passenger seat (i have a LS so they both are power). i went to A&H and they are quoting me at around $600 because they say the track is bent or mangled or something. they say the part is $300 and the labor is $300. what are my options?? can the track really get that messed up? i don't really know how to take apart my seat and look under there. thanks andrew

G

·
The memory buttons should have nothing to do with your passenger seats...it may be due to some change or something being stuck in your drivers seat tracks. Or you could have a faulty memory seat brain.

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i don't know the guy that i bought it off of replaced it. my memory seat works fine. my telescoping wheel only goes back and forth not up and down. could that be it??

G

·
What you have to do is disconnect your battery for 1 minute and then reconnect it, this should reset your seats and your steering wheel controls...I think this should work for you! I can't try it because I have no power steering wheel :( !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.