Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She called me today and the first thing she said to me is that she has been driving my car the last couple of days and if I would sell it to her. I'm actaully thinking about it. I won't be able to legally drive for 4 more years ( it sucks) but it will be paid off by no later than this time next year. What makes it fun is that the car is hooked up, lowered an 1.5" all around, sittin' on 17's, system and cat back system. Why she wants it, you got me. I just thought it was funny.

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
what color is it auto or 6? milage how much she gonan give ya for it?

· Registered
3,994 Posts
tweek said:
I won't be able to legally drive for 4 more years ( it sucks) but it will be paid off by no later than this time next year.
Don't sell it to your Mother. Keep it, and keep paying for it for the next year so it can sit 3 more years without you driving it and it just gets older and rusts .... a good plan I think. j/k :D

Oh yeah, and consider driving sober when they give you back your licence. There is nothing smart about being 26 years old and having 2 DWIs. Good luck finding someone to insure you three years from now ..... for less than $7,500.00 a year !

Sell the car !

· Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow, you mean to tell me getting a second DUI wasn't the smartest thing I ever did. I think I know! I have a friend to the family insureing me and he doesn't know. The car is being stored, so rust isn't really that big of a concern, but thanks for yours.

Cashmere, auto less than 140,000; not really sure on price.

There are ways around the system, you just have to think like a criminal, which by law I already am!

· Banned
2,279 Posts
"wow, you mean to tell me getting a second DUI wasn't the smartest thing I ever did. I think I know!"

I guess you didnt know before the cops pulled you over. I'll be honest I think you are probably not a responsible person. Paying that car note is probably a good start for you. I say wait the 4 years and stay of the road. I am sure that you are still driving here and there. It is just probably in your blood. It was the same for me. The only difference is that I just didnt get caught. No more driving drunk, no more speeding. Both cost too much in the end. Driving drunk just puts too many people in danger not to mention yourself.

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
Sometimes the databases get messed up, espeically between states, I got pulled over going 130 mph in my 92 Chrysler New Yorker Fifth Ave. ($345.65 ticket) when I 1st got my lisence on the interstate. New Hampshire and my insurance company has no record of this ever happening, sometimes stuff wont be seen by insurance companies or other states

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.