Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
AKA Carlton I3anks
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just picked this blk/blk 91 LS with 127k on the odometer up for $400 bucks, yes $400 bucks with a BHG. When I first heard about it I immediatly figured this would be a great parts car, then upon seeing it when I went to pick it up I realized how nice it was, and actually it was nicer that my 92L sedan which is having a 3.5 motor and alot of other goodies put into it so I figured you know what screw the 92L this 91LS is a keeper so this car will be getting the 3.5. The car came with a Prestige Alarm system which has the 2 way pager, and remote start, Air Horns, and a full audio system, my Pioneer D3 is gonna look so nice in here! Car could use a paint job although it doesnt NEED one but it does have rust on the Passenger side 1/4 panel which will need to be cut out so hell next month ill have the rust, and paint attended too. I'll also be takin my JDM Headlights w/ 8000k HIDS, 05TL wheels, 95 Front Bumper, Koni / H&R, and the armrest lid with the cupholder built into off of the 92 and puttin it on my new 91LS, damn this is gonna be a nice ass car!..........20% tints coming ASAP!

IDK what it is bout my cell phone camera but it made the carpet look very dirty, it actually isnt just needs a good vacuuming.....

Yep, this smoke is from the BHG, notice the rust spot.

BHG.....

·
2002 3.5 w/ TII cams!
298 Posts
Wow sweet bro...I think you beat my $350 LS sedan deal!

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,636 Posts
Black on Black! Very nice, and you certainly cant beat the price. Good luck with your new project.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
i look all the time for good deals on legends and never find anything like that, why are all the good deals in the north? i was in pittsburgh and so all kinds of deals in jersey but none when i lived in newark i just don't understand.

·
93 LEGEND LS 3.5L
757 Posts
First, I gave him that name, so give credit where it is due....:rofl:

Damn corrie, good find, great buy.... Show it the love that you know to give Legends, with the Help of Dr. Matt, you are good to go.... I need to come and see this.....

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Damn... sorta beat my deal, because i just got a 91 LS also, white/tan for $300 but it has $185, overheats every so often but not sure if its BHG. Tranny slips sometimes when it gets hot. but no rust.

·
AKA Carlton I3anks
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
First, I gave him that name, so give credit where it is due....:rofl:

Damn corrie, good find, great buy.... Show it the love that you know to give Legends, with the Help of Dr. Matt, you are good to go.... I need to come and see this.....
Uhhh Enrique you've already seen it! LOL Its my black sedan but I've cleaned it up since the meet and put the TL's back on.

·
93 LEGEND LS 3.5L
757 Posts
Uhhh Enrique you've already seen it! LOL Its my black sedan but I've cleaned it up since the meet and put the TL's back on.
Ohhhh, I thought you bought a new one..... Okay..... It's nice then, now more that you shit canned those fucking ugly rims...

It's hard to drive a Legend with BMX Freestyle Rims.......:rofl:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.