Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I like shiny
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just bought this 91 LS coupe. It only has 61,000 miles on it! Both my parents have Legends and I knew I just had to have one!! This is the picture I that made me fall in love.

THIS THREAD IS OLD, TI II BUMPED IT UP TO SHOW WHEN A FEW OF US FIRST GOT OUR LEGENDS. FOR NEW PICS OF MY LEGEND GO TO http://www.legend-forum.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24176

Attachments

·
I like shiny
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has been snowy and rainy where I live and when I was leaving the house my mom took a picture of me driving away. I think that it is kind of a cool picture. When I can I am going to take a picture of my parents legends with my legend-when I do I will post it. Any mod suggestions are welcome.

Attachments

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Thats a nice color. What do you think about it so far? Thats cool that your parents both have Legends. Where are you located?

·
I like shiny
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree

I totally agree. Having 3 Legends in the family is great. A few of the neighbors think were nuts, but my guess is they already thought that.:) Well in the just over 2 weeks that I have had mine I have gotten an alarm system and a 6 disc changer. Well thanks for the comments and keep them commin!!

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Nice car man!! How Much?

We're getting to the three cars as well lol.. I had a 90L Coupe which went to my Dad. I recently got a 94GS for myself. I plan to get a 6spd 94-95 coupe (I hope) within 2 - 2 1/2 years. I'll probably be leaving home around that time (i'm 18 right now).. still a Legend family!

My uncle has an 87Coupe LS (first Legend I tested)

One of the best things about Legends are, when you get asked what car it is, my neighbor has a 98 Accord Sedan I Believe, when I got the Legend GS Sedan, he kept asking me questions about it, says it looks like a much newer car.. Love the Legends :)

·
I like shiny
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love Legends!

You mentioned what I love about Legends. I asked someone who does not know cars to guess what year it was. He said it looked really new, but knew that it was not, then he said well, umm, 99. I looked at him and said 91 and he just looked at the car with amazement. If a Legend is in good condition, they will always look new. "Legends Never Die":)

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Yep, all Legends were truly ahead of their time, for example. Take a look at the G1 (1987-1990) Legend Coupe, that car looks like something out of the mid90s years like a 94-96 or so. While the G2 Legend (91-95) looks like something you'd expect to find in the 98-99 years.

·
IM A LEGEND
742 Posts
COME ON ONLY 3 LEGENDS I KNOW A GUY WHO HAS 9 LEGENDS NOW THAT A FAMILY OF CARS.

BUT YOU ARE STILL LOOKING GOOD! WHAT IS THAT COLOR CALLED?

·
I like shiny
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As I stated before, the Legend came in 3 reds in 91:

Persian Red, Colorado Red and Phoenix Red.

I don't know which red it is, any help would be nice.

I am going to get some touch up this weekend if the Acura dealer still has it. They can use the code on the door I hope. I will ask what the technical name is.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Wow, 91, i was just about to tell yah to look up the color code on the door panel. im kinda interested in knowing what it is. Much props to you and your fam. thats awesome. So, what do u think of your legend? and youre new here on the forums? Tell me what your impression is. I have an 89 coupe check out my site below with 30 some-odd pics LoL (im really into my car...) people @ my school always think its way new(my car). they ask how i can afford it blah blah blah. Its rather ammuzing. and all these people glare at me, cus im 18 and drivin a hot "New" 2 dr acura. kinda funny. good lookin ride man. cant wait to see more pics! thats pretty different that your parents have legends between them both. My parents are crazy. LoL My mom has a 01' Isuzu VehiCross (18" chromes :D ) and dad has a old military Jeep Willies (pre-humer) from '59. its his "toy" kinda opposites. so yah, welcome and keep the pics commin man

take care
-bryan

·
I like shiny
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi!

Yes I am new to the forums. My impression: there are people that are even worse than me when it comes to Legends.:D I think the next thing for my car will be tinting the windows. I think I will wait a little while though that way I can save my money and besides it is not very sunny here in the northwest. My dad keeps saying, why havent you put my Legend on the forum. I told him to give me a good picture and I will. Just so you know my dad's is a 93 LS coupe (6 speed) and my mom's is a 94 L sedan.

·
Registered
175 Posts
hey man
great to have another legend owner in WA.
check out the meets section. we're planning on having on coming up in March
have fun man
where in WA are u?
lata

1 - 20 of 26 Posts