Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished this today along with some help from CODY who dropped by Full-EFX this afternoon. I have an oil pressure guage and a volt meter...looks clean in my opinion.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lexcoupe21 said:
damn taht looks real tight, nice work, what color you gonna paint it /?
The same color I end up repainting my car...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
397 Posts
How did you remake this part? I mean did you buy this aftermarket or did you fabricate over your existing center console?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pYmpdaddi said:
How did you remake this part? I mean did you buy this aftermarket or did you fabricate over your existing center console?
Fiberglass, Dyna-GLass, Body filler, lots of sanding.... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,102 Posts
I DID ALL THE WORK!! haha im just kidding i did alot of watching and talking but it was fun seeing how it was done i might need to do it one day. Lets paint that biatch black yo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CODY690 said:
I DID ALL THE WORK!! haha im just kidding i did alot of watching and talking but it was fun seeing how it was done i might need to do it one day. Lets paint that biatch black yo.
HAHA werd
 
G

·
Damn, all you guys over in ATL are tight!! :D You guys are lucky to have eachother to help out like that. The console is beautiful dude!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SpeedDemon said:
Damn, all you guys over in ATL are tight!! :D You guys are lucky to have eachother to help out like that. The console is beautiful dude!
Thanks!
 
G

·
You have an automatic right??? How'd you get the boot that fits right, that is so cool looking? I've been thinking about doing something just like that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I filled in all the extra gap around the shift gear box with my fiberlgass dash...so it was easy because I had that as part of my plan when starting fabrication of my new dash. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Doug,

What happend to the monitor you were gonna put in at the summer meet? Did you find another place to put it because I thought you were gonna put it in the center console..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LGNDPRINCE said:
Doug,

What happend to the monitor you were gonna put in at the summer meet? Did you find another place to put it because I thought you were gonna put it in the center console..
i got rid of the monitor, because...well I don't know...I gave up on it because it was a sh**ty monitor and didn't sit at the right viewing angle when I was done spending so much darn time altering the stock dash to fit it and relocate the headunit. I had to come up with a new dash idea since I cut the original one up-- and this is it :)
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top