Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends I've been fan of the G1 & G2 Legend for many many years and been roaming around here for a while. Well few days ago I finally purchased my first Legend after 6 months of searching :yes:

This is my DD and loving it so far. It's a 1990 Legend L. Has 190k miles but previous owners (2) took care of it very very well! Even gave me the original window sticker from back in 1990.

The car is completely stock and has been maintained by local Pohanka dealership for years.

Changed engine oil, trans oil, and coolant yesterday. Going to bleed the brakes and clean the trans solenoid tomorrow. Exterior and interior are in top shape, all the electronics work great!

enjoy! :thumbsup:

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Lovin the color on the Legend.

·
SGM / Type F
3,699 Posts
Wow that G1 is clean!! Welcome to the forum Caleb! I have to agree that the color on the DS fender looks just a little different.

·
Registered
364 Posts
sweet looking g1.. how much did you get it for?

·
Legend driver
200 Posts
Looking clean inside and out. Welcome to the forums! Long live the 90 sedans! You know, leather seats are considered to be a premium option, but from what I've seen, the cloth interiors tend to hold up much better over time (and also don't burn you in the summer). Funny how that is.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys~

i paid $2,000 - considering almost everything working perfectly i say it's a good buy. no?

the driver side fender is probably repainted but carfax says no accidents.

i havent washed or cleaned the car since i bought it, so when i get it detailed soon, it should look even better :yes:

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
The interior is immaculate, I likes :thumbsup: ...just curious Caleb, does your wiper blade "winter mode" switch inoperable? it seems like they're setting/resting a wee bit high ;)

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
winter mode? not sure what that exactly is on the car but the wiper works really great (in all speeds and controls). I actually put on new wiper blades that contour to the winshield better and is extra smooth when in use.

and yes the interior is mint! I did a little detail yesterday and definitely proud of the purchase.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Ya your wipers look like they are sitting a bit high. They should be tucked in a lil under the hood.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
winter mode? not sure what that exactly is on the car.
Well Caleb, you ask and you shall receive... bottom/right on the steering column cover ;)

Having that tiny switch to "ON" position will tuck-in the wiper blades.

·
B.K.A Runa
1,345 Posts
Very clean

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.