Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just thought i let yall know i just bought 2 performance tech. subs 10'' a 1600 watt amp, the subs are in a box and the whole wiring kit for 200 let me know if its a bargin. this will make my car sound nasty along with my alpine cda7875 and my infiniti kappas 6.5 componets
Peace all:D :D

·
Registered
846 Posts
How many watts can the 10s handle? That seems like a lot of power for 2 10s, but it looks to be a good deal:)

·
Registered
248 Posts
dont take the wrong way...but performance tech is nto what I would call a performance brand, rather a low cost brand such as pyramid, rockwood, kenford...etc etc...but as long as you like it its all cool, but for 200 bucks you can defineyl do better for subs :)

I could have sold you my idq15 and a iwring kit for the same price and it will definetly do better than the performance tek subs :)

but hey...just my opinoin :)

b

·
Registered
722 Posts
1600 WATTS?? Doesn't mean good, at Mobile Audio our best seller/pounder is Audison amps a CLASS A amp. Class makes a huge difference. My one HCCA 225 Orion blew out IASCA for years. So watts don't mean much. Check out my install with the link. My 225 is on 2 sets JL 5.4v's and 5.1 coax, teamed with two 2250 XTR beasts on (4) PPI Pro 10's. And total my system is rated 1050 watts of class A power! And has taken 22 local trophies for install and sound quality along with 154.3 db's. I'm a certified installer so if you have any questions just email me!! Peace, Jrock

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.