Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, it is from year 2001, running fine, well known history, all of the periodic maintenance have been done in my working place.

·
Factory Freak!
1,637 Posts
Oh man your gonna have a blast on that!! Be careful, its one of those, "I trust myself but not other drivers", situations..

·
Blackend Motorsports
4,166 Posts
Wow - I've never even heard of that model before! Should be quite a handfull from what I've read so far.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys:lol:
Best part of it is that my wife is away, she is in Europe for a vacation and when this one came to our shop for a sale i send a message to her and told that now we have that "my dream bike" for a sale. Told her allso details, price etc. Only thing that she answered was: Take It!
What a wife:thumbsup: Lucky me:lol:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks guys:lol:
Best part of it is that my wife is away, she is in Europe for a vacation and when this one came to our shop for a sale i send a message to her and told that now we have that "my dream bike" for a sale. Told her allso details, price etc. Only thing that she answered was: Take It!
What a wife:thumbsup: Lucky me:lol:
very well said, you're very lucky on your wife! well I hope i could meet a husband like that someday...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow - I've never even heard of that model before!
That's a naked version of XX BlackBird, i think that they made it only year 2000-2002, world wasnt ready for naked bikes then...
Engine is basically same but, have only one balance shaft and only five gears.
XX have six speed gearbox.
It is easy to me to deal with this bike because i work in Honda service.
I know all the previous owners of this bike.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Okay, it is from year 2001, running fine, well known history, all of the periodic maintenance have been done in my working place.

Who's dirt bike in the back ground?? :)

·
Blackend Motorsports
4,166 Posts
That's a naked version of XX BlackBird, i think that they made it only year 2000-2002, world wasnt ready for naked bikes then...
Engine is basically same but, have only one balance shaft and only five gears.
XX have six speed gearbox.
It is easy to me to deal with this bike because i work in Honda service.
I know all the previous owners of this bike.
So any mods planned for it? I remember a friend of mine had a Blackbird and he put the Yoshi 4-2-1 exhaust on it and gained a good amount of power. Seems like the stock 4-2 setup is pretty restrictive.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So any mods planned for it? I remember a friend of mine had a Blackbird and he put the Yoshi 4-2-1 exhaust on it and gained a good amount of power. Seems like the stock 4-2 setup is pretty restrictive.
Maybe... Or some Ixil or something else.
Allso PowerCommander in that case, so that it wont go "lean", and get all the juice that it needs.
And pretty sure that hid light is coming...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got some goodies for my bike, allso dynoed it.
Now there is a Powercommander waiting me to install it...
Here some pics.

And new mirrors.

Idea came from this...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts