Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last saturday I posted a topic on my oil change ???'s Well I checked my dipstick and the oil was BLACK and as thick as chocolate milk... So I got a oil change and oil system cleaning and the oil is crystal clear and the coupe runs excellent! But now i'm really really really broke...

·
Registered
423 Posts
How much did u pay? and did u go to a dealership or a reg mechanic shop?

·
Registered
595 Posts
I just changed mine last weekend and made the switch over to full synthetic Amsoil. Ran the engine flush though and changed the filter. Amsoil lasts 7500 miles, so I don't have to change it until July. 15000 worth of oil changes for $90. Not too bad.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
It must of been synthetic oil. I change mine myself and with 5 qts (Mobil1) and a filter it runs about $30 bones.

·
Registered
595 Posts
TYPEII said:
It must of been synthetic oil. I change mine myself and with 5 qts (Mobil1) and a filter it runs about $30 bones.
I bought 12 qts, engine flush and a filter. $90 shipped to my door.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
Well last saturday I posted a topic on my oil change ???'s Well I checked my dipstick and the oil was BLACK and as thick as chocolate milk... So I got a oil change and oil system cleaning and the oil is crystal clear and the coupe runs excellent! But now i'm really really really broke...
How long since your last oil change?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts