Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

story behind it is guy breaks my window at around 2am pacific time which wakes me up. i see him walking really fast across the street and then he makes a u turn and walks right back into my driveway. at that point i ran downstairs and out the door. he hears the door while inside my car and gets the hell outta my ride. i give him a good bruise on the thigh with my aluminum baseball bat that i grabbed before i went out the door.

· Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4doorYooper said:
no comprehensive deductable for vandalism? Its pretty cheap with state farm (well, relative to everything else). Did he get caught by cops, or just tattooed with a bat?
300cdn deductible here. no no cops around at that time of night. well at least in my neighbourhood. i just got a good swing in for good measure haha

· Stop eyeballin' me, dawg!
1,209 Posts
Next time (certainly hope there isn't one) use a pitching wedge (steel pref.) wrapped in black electrical tape. My oldest brother is pretty heavy into martial arts/women's self defense, says the width of the bat distributes the impact of the blow and the size makes it easy to see coming... the blacked out pitching wedge is barely visible at swinging speed (especially in the dark) and the narrow shaft w/whip-like headspeed of the club concentrates the impact. One good shot with that, you get to do the rest with your hands

· legend status
1,680 Posts
4doorYooper said:
Next time (certainly hope there isn't one) use a pitching wedge (steel pref.) wrapped in black electrical tape. My oldest brother is pretty heavy into martial arts/women's self defense, says the width of the bat distributes the impact of the blow and the size makes it easy to see coming... the blacked out pitching wedge is barely visible at swinging speed (especially in the dark) and the narrow shaft w/whip-like headspeed of the club concentrates the impact. One good shot with that, you get to do the rest with your hands
HAHAHHA, best post, EVER

· Faster than yo Legend son
1,044 Posts
next time you catch someone you make sure you put some hot ones in the chump.. I'm about tired of that sh_t. its about time all this breaking and entering comes to a close. I'm heated because its been a huge spike i my area with a lot of cars being stolen or carjacked or just broken into with one of my buddies getting his broken into the other night. They didn't get nothing he didn't have nothing only some rims..

One of my boys almost caught a guy stealing his speaker box out of his tahoe.
seen the chumps legs hanging out the back of the tailgate. and pulled off just in time. Yall dudes in texas luckey yall get to fire somebody up with no problem.

· Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
khoerling said:
That's what I plan to do the next time a vandal strikes my Legend.
hopefully there wont be a next time. i just got the car 2 months ago. my G1 no one touched and i've had it for 5+ years now. and that car had a big system in it 2x12's, 2x8's and 3 amps.

· Registered
166 Posts
in all honesty fellas, if i ever was to get within 5 feet of a guy leaving the scene after doing anything wrong to my car purposely, no matter what it is, or who the person is, im gonna strait up, point blank MURDER him. holla if u hear me...........

by the way man, im terrible sorry to hear that yo. [email protected]#t like that just makes me upset yo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.