Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought that I had to work this Saturday but, I no longer have to. I am leaving for Carlisle on Saturday Morning around 8:00 a.m. I'll see you guys there. I just hope I can still register my car when I get there. I would love to be on the grounds with the rest of the Legends. See you guys there. Peace and Blessings. Bigs out.:D

·
Registered
733 Posts
That's great to hear Bigs, I'm leaving early just in case something unexpected happens so that way I won't miss Dave and the rest of the gang. If you should change your mind let me know something.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Leon Millette said:
did you go? Is that your red coupe?
Yeah that was Bigs G1, Leon....Tiight wasn't it?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YEAH ME!!!!!!!!!!

Yes thats my red coupe. I purchased a strut tower brace for $20 while I was at carlisle. I also got some new pedals I'm going to have installed on Monday. This summer I plan to drop it with ground control springs and Bilstein struts. As far as the tower brace goes I have to do some bending to the mounting brackets to get it to fit. I'll keep you guys posted and much thanks to the person that took a picture of my coupe. Peace and Blessings. Bigs out.

·
Registered
733 Posts
How was it trying to get out Bigs? I was just curious because when I was leaving, there was a line all the way down I-81 that could stretch to Maryland.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LEAVING CARLISLE!!!!!!!!!!

It was not as bad as trying to get in. There was still a long strip of cars but, thinking about what a good time I had and watching more cars and trucks still trying to get in made it all worth while. I will most definitely see you guys next year with more mods done to my G1 coupe. AAAAHHHH yes I can't wait. Maybe Leon can make it down next year. I'm sure we would all like to meet Jasmyn and if 89~TLC could make the trip seeing a turbo coupe would blow some minds, see you guys next year. Peace and Blessings. Bigs out.:)

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Re: LEAVING CARLISLE!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Bigs said:
It was not as bad as trying to get in. There was still a long strip of cars but, thinking about what a good time I had and watching more cars and trucks still trying to get in made it all worth while. I will most definitely see you guys next year with more mods done to my G1 coupe. AAAAHHHH yes I can't wait. Maybe Leon can make it down next year. I'm sure we would all like to meet Jasmyn and if 89~TLC could make the trip seeing a turbo coupe would blow some minds, see you guys next year. Peace and Blessings. Bigs out.:)
Jas will definitely be there next year. II had a lot going on (and still do) at work that is keeping me preoccupied.....and I normally don't work weekends, but due to special projects, and accelerated deadlines, no time to really play. Oh yeah,....and I hope I see you all at NOPI this year, too. We need to get some G1's here

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NOPI NOPI NOPI

My brother whom is in the Army will be stationed in GA. around the time that NOPI is supposed to kick off. I'm hoping I can get off for that weekend because I would reallly like to make the trip to ATL. Peace and BLessings. Bigs out.:)

·
Registered
733 Posts
Re: NOPI NOPI NOPI

Mr. Bigs said:
My brother whom is in the Army will be stationed in GA. around the time that NOPI is supposed to kick off. I'm hoping I can get off for that weekend because I would reallly like to make the trip to ATL. Peace and BLessings. Bigs out.:)
If you go, I'll tag along with you Bigs......Peace

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HEY WHIPLASH9001

If all goes well, I would be honored to have another legend heading down to NOPI with. When my brother get settled in I'm gonna give him a call and keep you posted. I think he maybe leaving sometime in June or July making his way to ATL. Peace and Blessings. Bigs out.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.