Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm bored so I thought I'd rub this in...

I worked at a Do it yourself carwash for about 2 years(Emptying out trash, cleaning out vacuums, restocking air fresheners, making sure the soap/other chemical levels were high enough,etc)

Anyways, this dude with a pearl white 95 GS always used to come up there with that bad boy and wash it...and I, unshy, would just walk up to him and talk about legends...

So I finally graduated high school and acquired my 92 Seattle Silver LS sedan...So I am working one day and he drives up and I show him that I have my Legend...Then I notice that he doesn't have his GS rims on...He took his GS rims off and put on 16 inch, somewhat ghetto aftermarket chrome rims...

So I ask him if I can buy the GS rims...He says "You can have them"...So I follow him home and he basically gives them to me and doesn't make me pay for them...He just says "We will discuss a price later"

So I take them...Get them mounted on new Pirelli's a week later and I am pimpin. I ended up paying him a year later(to the month) for them...He never really asked me to, but I felt that I should...I brought a $100 dollar bill over to his house and gave it to him...So I acquired my rare, usually very expensive, GS rims for $100... (Gotta be some type of record:D)

Sorry if I have bored you with this...:D

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
If anyone knows where I can get ONE GS rim (for whenever I get another flat in my life), let me know how much.

:)

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Hmm, do you guys think it would be a better decistion to sell out 4 GS rims insted on one set. I myself want to keep one of my rims as a spare tire, but that leaves 3 other ones. The set is broken!! I wonder how much i would be able to sell them for.... --=Keith

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
KeithQNguyen said:
Hmm, do you guys think it would be a better decistion to sell out 4 GS rims insted on one set. I myself want to keep one of my rims as a spare tire, but that leaves 3 other ones. The set is broken!! I wonder how much i would be able to sell them for.... --=Keith
Find 4 guys that want a GS rim as a spare.

:)

Sign me up for rim #1. :)

·
Registered
653 Posts
I was offered $50 and a trade for my stock L rims. Like the idiot i was back then, i didnt take them. I regretted that decision. So that would make me a dumbass and the one with the cheapest offer for GS Rims

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.