Acura-legend.com banner

Should we ccok up a meet or what?

• Oh yah! That sounds awesome! Let's get this going!

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Nah... That would take to much work! And my LEGEND just isnt worth it ;)

Votes: 1 11.1%
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
North Pacific Coast meet???

Hey! I know there are tons of Legends in my area. Im in Southern Oregon. I've only talked to 1 other person on this forum that lives in Oregon! All these other meets go down without us! If there is enough Legend owners on the upper Pacific Coast (Northern Cali, Washington, Oregon) , lets toss up the idea of a meet somewhere around here?!? Portland / Seattle maybe San Fran??? What do u guys think of this? Any intrest? Feel free to IM me @ Legend2die4 on AIM or e-mail me @ either [email protected]
or :p [email protected]

Also, please sign in for a roll-call if you live on 'the upper left edge' to give all interested an idea of how many Legend owners are around here.

peace
-bryan

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm in Kelowna, BC... I'd be interested... Especially if it was in Seattle... Only 8 hrs. drive !!

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well....

I wouldnt mind drivin up to Seattle at all. More time with my legend? Sure, im down! We gotta get some more people to respond... or buy more legends around here. Lots of views, of this thread... but not many replies. Im alright with drivin anywhere really. I plan on drivin down to Mexico later in the year. ive already put 5k miles on my car in the 2 months or so that ive had him. LoL I dont mind! anyway, yah, help me recruit!!! take care and what time of year would work best for you two? Us and our big 3 car meet. LoL

peace
-bryan

·
Registered
671 Posts
Re: Well....

legend2die4 said:
I wouldnt mind drivin up to Seattle at all. More time with my legend? Sure, im down! We gotta get some more people to respond... or buy more legends around here. Lots of views, of this thread... but not many replies. Im alright with drivin anywhere really. I plan on drivin down to Mexico later in the year. ive already put 5k miles on my car in the 2 months or so that ive had him. LoL I dont mind! anyway, yah, help me recruit!!! take care and what time of year would work best for you two? Us and our big 3 car meet. LoL

peace
-bryan
Weekends work best, Saturday's better than Sunday's... There are a few people on the board from the Seattle area - Kenny G, ZOL, and some guy with a handle that starts with Super something I think... You might want to try to email them directly to see what they think.

-James

·
Registered
175 Posts
i'm there man!! i kno there are a couple others one this forum like 525playa and speeddemon which are also located up her in seattle. i'm also in seattle and there were quite a few people at the other meet. my car gets outa the shop in two weeks so i'm cool after that. let me kno
i attached a pic of the last seattle meet.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sLiKk iCk :

What up dude?thas good to hear youre down. hey, i can try to get a hold of those ppl or you can. youre call. Hey, and when do u all wanna pull this together? this summer or somethin? and is anyone plannin on goin to the LegendPendance day thing on the east coasT? Call me crazy but im pretty tempted. Hey, and sLiKk iCk, we didnt get your pic man. try sendin again???

-bryan

·
Registered
175 Posts
retryin the pic

you can go to the import toys web site and they have pics of the meet. (sorrie import toys i kinda stole ur pic) go under the events section. well let's figure this out guys. i kno there's hella people in seattle with legends. let's get kenny g to help us. i think him and zol planned the last one.
lata guys
hope this works

If the pic doesn't show.... Click here

·
Registered
671 Posts
Re: retryin the pic

sLiKk iCk said:
you can go to the import toys web site and they have pics of the meet. (sorrie import toys i kinda stole ur pic) go under the events section. well let's figure this out guys. i kno there's hella people in seattle with legends. let's get kenny g to help us. i think him and zol planned the last one.
lata guys
hope this works

If the pic doesn't show.... Click here
Is that the pic from the meeting on.... Kite hill? (is that the name of it... it was Kite something :) ).

That was a good meet!! Lots of people showed up. Kenny G and Zol always seem to be able to attract a big Legend crowd :)

-James

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds good. u gonna get a hole of Zol and Kenny G? I e-mailed Kenny-G but havent heard back. dunno what up with that. anyway, just keep my / us posted on whats goin on with this whole scene...

-bryan

·
Registered
175 Posts
i'm pretty busy for the next two weeks. my car is in the shop and i have to find different ways of getting rides. and i have tons of school and work stuff goin on rite now. but if someone else wants to take the initiative to set this thing up that would be great.
James....
i don't kno if that was kite hill but that was the one in DT seattle somewhere. i just followed directions.
lata
let me kno
thanx

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome idea Yute!,

How do u other legend owners feel about that? i think it would make it much more exciting. I think i would feel kinda old-skool. Compared to all this Navigation and type s stuff! LoL way cool tho Yutedog, sounds like that could be crazy fun. lemme know whats goin on with it when guys get things more settled on time / location alright? talk to your buddies and make sure us Legends are welcomed! and i'll talk to mine. take care all

-bryan

·
Registered
175 Posts
yea i like this idea too. i'm there whenever it is but someone post the details cuz i'm not a member of those forums and don't frequent them at all.
lata

·
Registered
5 Posts
Cmon guys, you know you are more than welcome. The more the merrier ya know. Keep checking that thread on the CL board for the details. I'll post over here when they get stuff finalized.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Looks like sometime mid March is voted the best time on the CL site. It would be nice to get attendence comparable to the meets we had last year. Come on out NW Acura lovers!!

G

·
0 Posts
I'm totally in for this, Legend2die4 I have a list of just about all the NW legend owners, and I was just about to try to get the ball rolling as well, keep me updated and let me know if you want this list. L8er. ;)

·
Registered
671 Posts
What does everyone thing about doing this during Spring break? I'm in college so it is hard to find a free weekend between school and work....

For me I have two weekends after the end of Winter quarter and before the start of Spring quarter. They are March 23-24 and 30-31.

What does everyone else think of one of these weekends?

-James

·
I like shiny
14,417 Posts
Hey Let me know

If the day is right (Saturday or Sunday). I might be able to convince my dad to even come(93 LS coupe-six speed). I would love to come to a meet. I just polished my 91 Ls coupe a few hrs ago. I would need to know way in advance though- I work a lot! (49 hrs a week). My opinion is also that it should be just Legends-not that I don't like the cl's and tl's. But legends are in a class by themselves-they truely are " Legends".

1 - 20 of 52 Posts