Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You read correctly, the NALM 2008 Chattanooga ground team has worked out a free room for the weekend. Now we just have to figure out who gets it!

If you can get yourself registered by Wednesday May 14th, your name will be thrown in the proverbial hat and you will have a chance to have your hotel stay for NALM 2008 paid in full! It's that simple, get registered, have a chance at a free stay...

Everyone who has registered to date is eligible. The winner will be announced on May 21st.

The rules:

1.Your paid registration must be received no later than 11:59 CST on May 14th.

2.You must have already made a reservation at the hotel and include your reservation number on your NALM registration form.

Now get registered already! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
How do I know that you received my registration? I mailed my paypal receipt along with the reg. form a few weeks ago.

·
Blackend Motorsports
4,239 Posts
Holy shit - you guys are giving away a FREE HOTEL ROOM for the National Meet in Chattanooga, TN this year???

I better hurry up and get my registration in and paid so I have a chance to snag a FREE HOTEL ROOM for the National Meet in Chattanooga, TN this year!!!

:D

2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As of right now, there is ONLY 1 PERSON East of Atlanta, GA registered for this meet. EVERYONE else is from the Midwest or WEST peeps! Didn't the East win that heated poll way back when? Hello? Tristate?

By the way, apparently the hotel is completely booked and the only way to get registrations is to do so NOW under the ACURA-LEGEND.COM group rate.

Our group arrangement expires at the end of May, but get your lazy ass registered now so you have a chance at the FREE ROOM!!!!1111!1!!!!!!!

This concludes today's friendly soapbox address. :D

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Yes Sir. Get your East Coast peeps in gear! :giggle: :wtf:
It is odd that other than Atlanta the only East coast person registered is from the North. What happened to those in FL that were all about it? Where are the AL, NC, SC, VA, KY people? I know of a serious Legend guy that is less than an hour from Chattanooga. I thought for sure he would be registered. My old friend from Southern Alabama is another suprise to not see registered.

·
Insert key, crank, BHG.
4,476 Posts
I drew a circle around where I live and said I wouldn't travel farther than 12 hours to get to NALM. Figures you guys put it right on the line. Close enough to be feasibly traveled alone but far enough to actually say I've been on a road trip to a totally different part of the country. I'll talk to people at the tristate meet next Sunday. Hopefully people are just being lazy and are putting off registering till the last possible moment.

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
i'm gonna be sitting here holding my breath too until this is revealed. who's bright idea was it to make us wait so long!!

on the bright side, there are only 16ppl registered according to the other thread.
Good, that mean I have a 1 in 16 chance to win! Maybe we have to wait that long in case some people mail their registration on the 14th.:confused:

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
The delay is so that we have time to do the drawing perfectly, and we try to leave extra time for who knows what will happen. This worked in our benefit since I am covered in Poison Ivy. Very soon I will get with one of the judges for NALM 2008. He will select the winner of the free hotel room from Hass' hat that he left at my house after NOPI 2004. This will be done on video and posted on the forum.

Also, All people on the planning committie for NALM 2008 are not eligable for the free room giveaway. This means there are ~11 people in the drawing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.