Acura Legend Forum banner

NALM 2008 Schedule Of Events!!!

4K views 40 replies 13 participants last post by  sleeprlegendcp 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok gang, your NALM Committee/Ground Team has been hard at work behind the scenes here making sure this year's event is PACKED with Legendocity for all you Lovers of all things Legend! Without further ado, the schedule as it stands now:

Thursday 7/3/2008:
8pm - Meet & Greet - Informal Dinner - City Cafe (attached to hotel)

Friday 7/4/2008:
Day - Attractions, Entertainment & Socializing Options
12pm - 3pm - Detailing Demo
3pm - 7pm - Cleaning Session
8pm - Formal Dinner - Big River Grill
Evening - Watch Fireworks, Entertainment & Socializing Options
10pm - Drag Racing - Brainerd Optomist Drag Way

Saturday 7/5/2008:
8am - 12pm - Auto-X - Tentative
Noon - 2:30pm - Cleaning Session
3pm - 7pm - Pictures & Videos - Around Chattanooga - Judging of Vehicles
7pm - Awards
7:30pm - Krystal Hamburgers - Very Informal Dinner
Evening - Entertainment & Socializing Options

Sunday 7/6/2008:
Morning - "Fun Run" - Cherohala Skyway
Afternoon & Evening - Attractions, Entertainment & Socializing Options

Monday 7/7/2008
7am - Farewell Breakfast - City Cafe

We are awaiting confirmation on the Auto-X session with the local SCCA/Solo group, and hopefully we have that nailed down this week. We also have some scheduled Dyno time pending on when the Auto-X is finalized that will slot in somewhere.

Time to get those REGISTRATIONS in kiddies!

Further details and the registration process can be found on the NALM 2008 website located HERE

See less See more
#8 ·
im gonna do what i can to be there.....i will find out by the end of this month if i can have those 3 weekdays off of work.

if i am able to get those days off, then i will register, and really want to get my sedan on the track with all the coupes!

also, is ""Fun Run" - Cherohala Skyway" like a fun driving road? im guessin its sorta like the tail of the dragon?

#13 ·
im gonna do what i can to be there.....i will find out by the end of this month if i can have those 3 weekdays off of work.

if i am able to get those days off, then i will register, and really want to get my sedan on the track with all the coupes!

also, is ""Fun Run" - Cherohala Skyway" like a fun driving road? im guessin its sorta like the tail of the dragon?
Looking forward to the competition! :D

The Cherohala Skyway is exactly like the Dragon, except add 20 MPH and subtract 5.0 :D Stevieray is the expert on this particular event

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.