Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
has left the building
7,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Aight. Now that we are heading down the home stretch to NALM, the Planning Committee wants to solicit all of the Forum members input in designing a t-shirt. I know we have some talented graphic design and Adobe Photoshop people on here so get creative and show us what you can do. The only design constraints are (1) the shirt is to have a small NALM design on the left front chest and then a large design on the back and (2) it has to be a 3-color design (less $$$ to produce). For example, you might want to use this design on the chest and one of your own making on the back:

The winner will get the very first t-shirt made and a NALM goodie bag, regardless of whether they attend or not. Show me what ya got, brothers---
LAST DAY FOR INPUT IS MAY 1!!!

·
has left the building
7,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^ I like it! What about if we come up with a theme for the back design? Since it's over the 4th weekend, what about "Legendpendence Day"? Have Dv8's whip blowing up the White House with a death ray---:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
follow the link in my sig. I can make another for narlm or just give me the design and ill get it made. Then you just need to buy the box.

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
Big Joe already has the t-shirts. Does that help you out any?
nope. Zazzle prints on the t shirts using screens so i guess thats out.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.