Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out....make sure you look at everything well. The
Flag is under the fenders behind the wheels.

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
talking about some big $$$

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Wow, that truck is awesome.

·
Yes it was a Maxima.
601 Posts
Jesus christ, I can appreciate the work that goes into the paint but that never really gets me too excited... what impresses me is that truck has been BUILT from the ground up.

Of course, with the LCDs underneath the car and the wheel well paintjob, he is never going to use it in a billion years.. :lol:

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, i don't think that truck gets driven very far or often if at all. Whoever built this truck definately has too much money and is extremely creative. I wonder how much time/money it takes for something like this???

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Half of your life, pretty much lol.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Damn thats too much money for the truck.

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
another place i just looked said "The truck took five years and $650,000 to build."

·
Find Em Fuck Em Forget Em
946 Posts
another place i just looked said "The truck took five years and $650,000 to build."
Yeah...obviously paying custom guys too much money. No fucking way I'd do that. Spend big money on some shit you can't even use?!

·
SGM / Type F
3,699 Posts
Not my style, but I can definitely appreciate the patriotic sentiment, years of hard work, the $$'s and automotive passion invested in that vehicle! That paintwork is top-notch :yes:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.