Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night around 1 am, I was oging home, stopped at a light, and was listneing to music, thought I heard something come up behind me, but i Looked in the rear view and didint really see anything, , light turns green, I take a right and gun it, since It was late and I felt like some speed, next thing I know,

I hear this strange roar, mixed in with a high pitched whine, and something low and black blows by my driver side door with only parking lights on!

I nearly crapped in my pants, had my windows open so it was really loud! and it must have ablew by me with a 20mph difference and I was already at 40 when it happend.

got to the next light, and what do I see?

a nice purple lotus esprit v8...

damn rich people :) at least he was cool enough to drive a car like that fast...i gave him a thumbs up and he smiled back...

:)

b

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
heh heh good story

G

·
Great story!!! I see a bunch of those driving around where I live. There is a really nice upscale exotic car place nearby and people drive all over the place with those cars just test driving.

I parked at the gas station last week, hop out of my car and just as I'm about to fill up the car I see this red car between the two pumps. It was amazing that I could tell what kind of car it was from seeing so little of it. I look up to see who the driver is, and it's two 20 year old or so kids :D (they said that they worked there). Anyways it was a Ferrari 550 Maranello, brand new. They let me hop inside and it was one of the most beautiful cars I had ever sat in or had the pleasure of being so close to. When they started up the car it was music to my ears ;). Later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts