Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my needle that is for my oil on my car starts to go below the "c" after i start to drive awhile with the heat on wanted to know if anybody encountered that problem b4 and if they know what to do about it. holla back tryna get this handled a.s.a.p..

· Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah my fault my coolant (damn that cryptonite lol) yeah but i'm tryna find out what can i do should i change my thermostat or what. how much do you think it would cost to do that? when i warm up my legend the gauge is usually around the 3-4 dash between the cold and hot but after turning on the heat and letting it run for a minute it usually drops below the cold line and after i turn it off the heat for awhile it gradually starts to go up i was wondering what can i do to fix this problem before it gets worse. any suggestions

· Renaissance.
3,096 Posts
931stlegend said:
yeah my fault my coolant (damn that cryptonite lol) yeah but i'm tryna find out what can i do should i change my thermostat or what. how much do you think it would cost to do that? when i warm up my legend the gauge is usually around the 3-4 dash between the cold and hot but after turning on the heat and letting it run for a minute it usually drops below the cold line and after i turn it off the heat for awhile it gradually starts to go up i was wondering what can i do to fix this problem before it gets worse. any suggestions
Thermostat sounds like the culprit.

1. Read this thread for more information.

2. The part is a little less than $30 shipped from Ray Lack's Acura. Get either part 19300-PR7-A01 or 19301-P8E-A10, as they are interchangeable.

3. Read this thread for the DIY.

· Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
preciate it i'm gonna look into that cause it was really starting to bother me didn't know if something was major or minor this site is the shizznit!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.