Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks, Im am looking to purchase a Ledgend and came across one that has peaked my interest and wanted to get some expert opinions. It is a '91 LS Coupe with 126,000 miles. It runs good and looks good as well. They are asking $3,500 and the only thing holding me back is that the leather seats and middle armrest is in real rough shape. They are not completly cut but appear to be very close to splitting. Is this a known issue and if so anyone know of a fix. Also, what do you think of the price...fair? Thanks in advance for the feedback

· Victory is fleeting...
5,575 Posts
There's a good thread here on what to look for:

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=73756

Leather and seats are cheap, all things considered: If the seat is sound structurally, you can get some damned good covers that won't break the bank (search on "Iggee" and you'll find some links). You should be more concened with the mechanicals of this car.

· Victory is fleeting...
5,575 Posts
mnitk said:
Thanks guys, Yeah the owners have all records and the car appears to be in good mechanical condition but I am far from a mechanic!
Anyone who is selling a reasonably sound car should be agreeable to allowing you to take it to a mechanic for an evaluation...I'd allow it if I were selling my car, because I have a pretty good idea of what is "wrong" with it and confident it is far from unreliable. If you have a local Acura dealer, they should be able to perform a "pre-sale" inspection for around $100. At least you'll have a good idea of what the car's condition is at the current time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.