Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, as I have previosly posted that both of my corners got stolen and they werent even clear corners. Happened in daylight when i parked it on a block, in front of my house.

Any one know where I can get stock corners for coupes?

I tried all OEM parts and they had it listed for 98 bucks each. A little too much and Im sure there is a possibility of them getting stolen again.

Any input would help.

Thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
hey man i dont know if this helps but i recently bought new clear corners well i have one stock corner left over and one that i cleared myself. it looks fine i just wanted a cleaner look. I could give these to you real cheap, cheap, cheap. Anyway i dont even know if you care but they are both fine and work, one is just clear and the other is orange

·
Registered
180 Posts
jiggy if you go the wanted fourm here. there is a guy with a broken 88 selling parts you can ask if he still has the corners and buy it off of him for a pretty cheap price. I bought a center console off of him for 5 bucks. And a tray to convert from doubble-din for 5 bucks also (retail 13) parts are still new it even had a price tag on it.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
silver88legend said:
hey i need a corner signal light too... i need the one on the passanger side... anyone have them for sale... anyone have a good deal on the passanger side... thanks guys...
check ebay out. They pop up with regularity. Remember, coupes and sedans are different.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts