Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
524 Posts
salvage yard. what you can do is call a salvage yard and ask them to get on the radio and see if any other salvage yards have the color you need. the phone and the internet are your best friends when it comes to hunting down parts.

· 3.52 ..Chicken & Dumplins
3,200 Posts
I have this for sale
Sedan fender comes with all the extras (molding,clips as pictured)

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the reply - its closer but not the cashmere color - I'd pay $200 for a nice one that's the right color. There's one in Hartford but it has dings like mine - so I didn't buy it.

· 3.52 ..Chicken & Dumplins
3,200 Posts
You can come and pick this up for half that price ..maybe get it painted for the other half and you'll have one freshly painted. I am about 20 minutes from Springfield MA.

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
..maybe get it painted for the other half .... I am about 20 minutes from Springfield MA.
I haven't had good luck getting single panels painted to match - the materials are so pricey these days. On the other hand Acura panels with orig clear coat are very close color match and can be used as-is if I can find one. I'm 45 min north - near Greenfield. Take care, RB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.