Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WANNA PUT SOME FOG LIGHTS ON MY '91 LEGEND L WHAT IS THE BEST KIND THAT'S OUT NOW BUT DON'T WANNA BREAK MY POCKETS.. WILL YALL GUYS HELP ME

·
Registered
2,795 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I got Catz MSX fog lights, they are a tad more expensive than others, $200. But they're well worth it. Probably the most quality Aftermarket fog lights out there. And great coverage.

day pic:

night pic:

beam pattern of the fog by itself

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Those look good Whitelegend. The beam pattern is amazing for halogen and very smooth and even kinda like HID...It looks like the beam has two(upper and lower) colors to it, does it?

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
The good thing about the MSX (I have, or at least had the same ones untill I sold the 95) is taht is comes on both a fog light beam pattern or a driving light beam pattern. It also comes in either hyper white, or gold with an iridium lens. By the looks of the picture it looks like the gold/iriduim MSX. I had the same one. Those MSX lights were much better than my PIAA Platinum series 1100X lights.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.