·
Mr. Couper
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Wheel #1: Face above and Tread Below

Wheels Numero 2: Face above and Tread below

Wheel #3 Face above and Tread below

Wheel #4: Face above and Tread below

As you can see, I polished 3 of the 4 wheels, but had no time to polish the last one. There are a few guys that pm'd me about these wheels already, but I couldn't seriously discuss selling them without having pictures uploaded. Right now these wheels are going for $300. The tread is near perfect on all tires and I have the original tire sales receipt.

***If you have no true intentions of actually purchasing anything within the next 2 or 3 days, please don't pm me or fill the thread with needless chatter. Therefore, serious buyers with money in hand only need to respond.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Thanks for the pm's. I'll try to get your shipping costs to your zip by tomorrow.
Have you had the time to polish the last one yet? Just checking. Thanks.

·
Mr. Couper
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really appreciate all that responded. I'm off to DHL and UPS this morning to check shipping for all who responded. I'm trying very hard to be fair with the sell and a few of you guys have offered to pay more than $300. It kinda puts me in a bad situation, because I have the intentions to sell to the first responder (first come, first serve).

Perhaps I'll sell to the first person who can put up the dough no matter what the offer (as long as it's $300 or more). I won't sell the wheels over $350 because they are not perfect!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
How is your trip to DHL & UPS shipping company this morning Keyzer? Any first responder yet? So far I'm the one to respond in this thread ...

·
Mr. Couper
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They only could give me the approximate cost of the wheel without the added box weight. I gotta box the wheels first and then have them weigh them on their scales. This is really a lot of work!!! Stay tuned, I should back online soon.

·
Mr. Couper
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE:

I'm currently typing this from UPS so I can give all of the guys who are interested their prices. Truly, the UPS girl is right next to me while typing this letter. I got game!! Okay, PTan..77396 is $30.51 per tire, NSX ..60504 is $25.68 per tire, and M.Day37212 is $$23.00 per tire! Gotta go. Customers are coming in!!!!

·
Mr. Couper
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

If you look in the at the 11 and 12'oclock area on the rim, you will notice a slight color difference. There was a small scratch on the wheels and I used a silver paint to cover the scratch. I was matching paint colors and failed to remove the paint. There's no primer/bondo or anything on the wheel. Just a light coat of silver paint.

This wheel also has a little paint at the 12 o'clock area. I had planned to completely repaint/polish the rims and use them on my next legend. Instead, I decided to purchase another set of IS300 wheels.
As noted and clearly shown previously, the wheels are not perfect or trashy. They are worth $300.

**I refuse to be dishonest over a few dollars. Sorry if anyone feels slighted, but I can always just keep these bitches in my garage.

·
Mr. Couper
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UPDATE:

SOLD. Almost, nearly, hopefully?

Since this is my first time selling anything on the board, I've made a little boo-boo. I didn't know that my buyer had to wait 3 to 4 days until my bank would verify my paypal transfer. If anyone is well versed or does a lot of business with paypal, please explain why this happens. My buyer deserves to be assured his product is being shipped upon receipt of actual payment and why. Personally, if it were me as the buyer, I would feel sorta uneasy.

Thanks in advance. I know everyone is not honest about the products they sell, but I've owned two businesses for over 10 years, and I have never practiced bad business. Honesty is always the best policy.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I'm not sure but I think if your verified the payment will be immediately transferred. Once payment is sent and you get a pending status it should all play out fine.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts

Wheel #1: Face above and Tread Below

Wheels Numero 2: Face above and Tread below

Wheel #3 Face above and Tread below

Wheel #4: Face above and Tread below

please don't pm me or fill the thread with needless chatter. Therefore, serious buyers with money in hand only need to respond.
i got needless chatter to fill ur thread with,k??....$300 or $350 for the GS'wow,i have to appreciate that. ur gonna make a AL.com membe very happy with that deal....thats cool.

·
Mr. Couper
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i got needless chatter to fill ur thread with,k??....$300 or $350 for the GS'wow,i have to appreciate that. ur gonna make a AL.com membe very happy with that deal....thats cool.
Thanks. I appreciate that. I just don't want my buyer thinking he's getting this sweet deal on the wheels and later starts to feel he was robbed while waiting for 3 or 4 extra business days for the transaction to be verified. That's not cool! I'm pissed off for him.

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
You're fine. The money's already good, it's just a matter of it being wire transferred into your account which is a formality. Mine's usually there in 2-3 days, anyway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts