Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '93 Legend L with a bose audio system. It sounds great but is lacking bass. Im not looking for sound that will blow your doors off, but something more like the system in the MDX. I have an '02 MDX with a bose system that has a 10inch sub and it sounds great. Im looking for somthing like that. I would like to keep my stock headunit and speakers. I also value my trunk space. I was looking at the audiobahn bass tubes because the include an amp within them. Is this a good option? How do i get power to the sub from my stock system? The headunit doesn't have RCA sub out ports, so how do I get sound to my sub. I would really appreciate some help. Thanks.

SB

·
Registered
291 Posts
I just finished this project with the legendtuner.com tutorial.

I drilled a hole just underneath the clutch pushrod for my 8 gauge wire. I think you will have more room to drill if you have an automatic.

I have a 10inch in a sealed box with a small amp attached to the box. It doesn't take too much space. I mounted the line converter under the back dash behind the trunk carpet. It's completely out of sight.

Turn the amp on by splicing into the antenna wire. Easy.

Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.