Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I just bought a 89 Legend LS Sedan(to go with my coupe :-D ) for 700, engine and interior is great but the exterior could use some fixing no major damges just some minor dents which i can fix but the guy did some ghetto repair on the trim and mouldings I guess it was coming off or something so he put it back on using screws so I was wondering do you guys have any ideas on how I can keep the trims and mouldings in place without the screws and how should i patch up the holes? If not where can I get new trim and mouldings?
Thanks

·
Five- O
857 Posts
U can try a stuff called liquid nails- they sell it at auto parts or hardware stores and see if that will hold the trim in place. I would remove the screws and see if holes are rusted yet. I would probably sand it down and spary some under coating to protect from future rusting.

esti

·
Registered
400 Posts
i got this stuff at discount auto i cant remember what its called but it comes in a little round roll up and theres two different types of clay in there all u do is mix it and it hardens in a few hrs. it works well ive used it on my license plate light fixture and even one of my moldings, theyve been there for over a year so try it out, its the best way to stick ur molding in place without having to remove the fender or deal with nails....lemme know how it goes, later

1 - 3 of 3 Posts