Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm 16 rn and looking to become a mechanic after high school so I want some experience working on cars even if its just taking a part off and putting it back on. I've been on google maps going around my city trying to find some beaters that I could buy and found this Acura legend that looks like its been sitting for a few years. So I thought to my self I should just get a beater to actually start learning a lot more about cars. I put a pic of it from google maps below to show you what it looks like. I'm going to be getting a job soon in walking distance so I wont have to worry about getting a car that runs so I can also save up for a car that runs lol. As of now I really have no clue on the state of the car so I really don't know what I should offer. By the looks of the picture, does it look like it might be worth looking into? Or should I just go find out all the details before I start thinking about that? Or should I not even bother in buying a beater and save all my money for a car that runs. Also a part of my want to get it just because its a cool car. Also also is the legend a good car to work on? I've seen so much on this web site (a lot more than an ae92 which is another choice) so it seems like I'll have an easier job learning things. any advice is appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts