Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the diagram but i am looking for truck switch to use with my remote keyless entry and i know it is near the rear but i have found so many wite and black wires back there and i am not sure which one to slice into? I am so lost...could anyone be a lil more wspecific to which one it is besides what the diagram tells you

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there is a large wireloom in the way of where that loom comes through...i can not find it at all....do you know what connector it is in any pics or anything...it is my last thing and my keyless will be complete

· Dont Catch
4,530 Posts
i really dont know what wire loom you're talking about... its really not that hard to find.. just find a single wire harness that goes straight back..

i dont have my car right now but if i remember correctly i tapped into that harness below the kick panel area.. where it starts going to the bunch of plastic stuff that holds the wires... right there is where i put in the relay and tapped into those wires... i just unwrapped the wire harness and tested for a black and white wire.

i believe our cars use positive method.

its 12v on the wire when you press the trunk release button and 0v when its not depressed. if theres multiples ones just test them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.