Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Five- O
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's finally time to get new tires. I need 215/45/17- They don't have to be all season b/c I change over to my stock rims for the winter time. I need suggestion of some good - not so expensive tires. I'm thinking about getting the kumho ECSTA supra 712 - they run about $89 at the tire rack. Is this a good choice?
Does anyone recommend another site or location in the tri-state area for a good deal on tires.

Thanks for your help
Esti

·
Registered
583 Posts
I've been running my 712s for about a month now and I love them. They work well wet/dry and are a very good value IMHO.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Bridgestone Potenza RE730. Awesome all around tire that will last you a long time and give great performance. I highly recommend them.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
Fun92 said:
Bridgestone Potenza RE730. Awesome all around tire that will last you a long time and give great performance. I highly recommend them.
I also use the RE 730 on my stock 16" rims and my 17" rims, but they are out of his price range at about $135-$150 a tire depending on state and source.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I didn't realized he'd stated a price range. Esti, what is your price range for tires? This will give us more to go on.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
Fun92 said:
I didn't realized he'd stated a price range. Esti, what is your price range for tires? This will give us more to go on.
Actually, maybe he didn't set an official price range. I just saw "No expensive tires....and $89" and I must have made 2 + 2 to equal 5 :)

·
Five- O
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info guys- I don't want to spend more then 100 per tire.

Esti

1 - 10 of 10 Posts