Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am deciding on putting a new exhaust on my 91 L sedan. Any suggestions on type and brand? I don't want the car to sound like a racing car, but I do want it to sound nice. Also, which are the best indiglo gauges to get? I am not rich, so keep price in mind. Thank you, in advance.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I'd say go with the Remus Exhaust. Its a dual square tip exhaust that sounds bassy and not like those ricey civics. They range from anywhere starting at $500 to about $600. I'm gonna get one within a few weeks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
kino1161 said:
I am deciding on putting a new exhaust on my 91 L sedan. Any suggestions on type and brand? I don't want the car to sound like a racing car, but I do want it to sound nice. Also, which are the best indiglo gauges to get? I am not rich, so keep price in mind. Thank you, in advance.
I would suggest the Remus if you want to maintain the classy look.
Very refined sound....I will see if I can post a clip of my car's exnaust

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
LEGEND_101 said:
Get a Greddy catback system. Cost less than Remus + you get the entire piping set too. Noise is not loud at all.
If he gets the Greddy then he would need to get the 4 inch pipe to extend it because the Greddy is for the Coupes.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Triton3K said:

If he gets the Greddy then he would need to get the 4 inch pipe to extend it because the Greddy is for the Coupes.
actually, I am bringing over the Trust catback exhaust for the SEDAN...no need for the extra welded piping.

There will ONLY be six exhausts coming because that's all Trust has left...

G

·
Anybody have a picture of the Greddy installed on their Legend so I can see what it looks like? I have heard some people say that they don't like the way it looks, but I'd love to see some pics. Thanks.

G

·
How does that Greddy sound, and what is a good price? Where is the best place to get it?

Can I install it myself :); what would I need to do it? I have an Autobody class at school so have access to a lift.

·
Registered
802 Posts
should only be four bolts and use the factory hangers

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I don't know exactly where you can get it but I believe it cost anywhere from $550-$670 from what I've heard. It sounds a bit bassy but sporty.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts