Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is the Phillips 6000k 9006 Hid system? Could I use other bulbs, besides phillips? I want my lights to look like the new lighting on TL. What's the best kit and bulb setup for that? Where can I find them? What else will I need besides 2 ballasts? Please be specific because I don't know much about hid's.

·
Registered
27 Posts
tyty said:
How is the Phillips 6000k 9006 Hid system? Could I use other bulbs, besides phillips? I want my lights to look like the new lighting on TL. What's the best kit and bulb setup for that? Where can I find them? What else will I need besides 2 ballasts? Please be specific because I don't know much about hid's.
Most kits include HELLA or PHILIPS ballasts. You can use either ballast for your application. Some 9006 applications require you to cut the plug off and seperate the two wires and use them.

Find a 9006 kit, it'll be precut for you. All you need to do is plug your 9006 plug in to the ballast and you are set. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.