Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can some one tell me how to go with wire from front battery to the trunk ?

i have 2 sony amps how i hook them up to the battery ?

thanX
[email protected]

·
No So*p For Yo*!
430 Posts
my simple answer is.... get a 4 gauge power wire and run it through your firewall on the left side of your car. get a fuse and ground block for the two amps, and voila! there you go. don't forget to run the rca's on the right side to prevent interference from the power cable (faraday's law ;) )

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if i have a 2 amps can thay be connect to the one power wire or its have to be 2 sepred wire ?

i don't get kinda the secend part about law

tnanx for help

·
Registered
103 Posts
I ran my four guage wire behind the charcoal canister on the drivers side. If you pull back the carpet up as far as you can reach above the foot rest that is where your hole will be. Remove the Charcoal canister and drill right behind that. Make sure you grommet the hole and be careful pulling the wire through. Keep your fuse holder no more than 18" from the battery. It's already been mentioned get a distribution block with a four guage in and two eight guage out and you'll be fine.

Don't worry about Faraday's Law. JJJ784 is just giving you the reason behind why you should run the RCA's down the passangers side of the car to prevent introducing noise into your system from magnetic interferience. :)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ThanX :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts