Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, allite heres the problem:

I am looking to buy this 94 acura ls coupe type 2. And my father is cool with it til this morning and he stats being a pr*ck and yellin and goin nuts about how it has 121k miles on it. I told him that 121k isn't that many miles considering its a legend, but he doesnt understand.

What should i tell him? I'd appreciate it if you guys can give me some help here :)

Also this dumb ass mechanic addd to further discouragement by saying any repair would cost in excess of $650 each time, what te hell is he talking about ?!!?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
That mileage is a little high for a 94, unless you're getting a killer deal out of it. Your mechanic is probably right about the repair prices, Legend Maintainance is expensive, not as expensive as european car, but will be more expensive than your average car. that's normal for a above average car.

If you really want it that bad, tell him that it's normal for Honda cars to go well over 200k miles if well taken care of. But if you're worried about repair costs, then I would consider a cheaper car.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i can prob pickup the car for around 9 and some change
i mean ive hadmy heart set on this car for over 3 years and he doesnt understand, its hard to come aross a legend like this.

like 2 months ago i came across a 95 6speed coupe ls for $7950 w/ 77k on it, and being ignorant as my father is he said it was to far (6 miles down the street, ***...) and that there will be others. title was clean never been in an accident, the guy had no clue wat he had. Now he's kicking himself in the ass about it cause similar ones are going for 15-17.

the same thing is going to happen with this, i know it. what do i do

1 - 3 of 3 Posts