Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody familiar with seat covers called Katzkin? (www.katzkin.com) They make seat covers that are custom fit for each car. They offer them for the 1g Legends, but I haven't heard of anyone who has them in a 1g. I've seen them in a few 2g sedans and they look real nice, and seemed very tight....looked like a re-apolstered 2-tone seat. I'm not sure if the ones they offer for the 1g are two-tone. They even offer leather (or leatherete I think they call them).

From my understanding the price for the kit is somewhere between $600-$800, and is relatively easy to install. A local shopowner I spoke with today assured me that they are real nice and would only cost a few hours in labor to install. Thats alot cheaper than a full re-apolstery or sport bucket seats.

Let me know if any of you guys know about these seat covers, or if you have any other suggestions.

Thanks,
Chris

1990 LS Sedan from New Hampshire

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
I got a Katzkin interior in my G2, if you remember it from Carlisle last year. You can order 2 tone in any color they carry at no extra charge and you can also order embroidery and piping if you want.

I had mine professionally installed, but if you're going to DIY, you'll need a pair of hog ring pliers for the job.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.