Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'll do another trip soon, so I will need all of your input on where to go. I will go mostly down south now. I'm from MA, so anywhere between here and Florida, and later on from Florida to Texas and Las vegas. Around that place. I'm sure you'll know a lot of places to go and look. And probably I can visit some of you too, just to see how you look in person, hehehhee....... :D

So, help me out OK!, thanks.

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
Miami, FL :D There's LOTS to down round here, just gotta find time to do it all, lol

·
Registered
397 Posts
Well if you're coming that far, you GOT to hit Cali! You will realize why there are so many songs and movie references about this state. If you go on tour here, you have got a place to kick it. Being from the northeast you might even think it's "wicked!!!" :) Holla!!!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys guys, relax.........., been passing through Denver before, and I went up to Aspen and Pikes Peak too..........., and about calif, damn! I've been there too. My uncle is in Monrovia. I drove my legend through LA, and SF too.

I need some info on what is interesting in those places.

And you Leon, I've been to Atlanta many times, and been to that club district, I don't know the name, but all clubs, and in downtown Atlanta, hehehee............

How about Florida, I know Daytona, South Beach, Key West, Key Largo, Everglades???, any more ideas?????

I'll probably go to Texas too..........., never actually been to Texas, just passing it last time at Amarillo.

Thanks guys, keep the idea running, need more and more recommendations about nice and interesting places to go to. And cheap too if possible, hehehee......... :D :D :D

Alexander

·
Registered
27 Posts
infinite said:
Denver, umm wait no there isn't sh!t to do here. :eek:
I got a lot of family up there.....not a whole lot to do except for snowboarding and go to the beer festival in the fall, that's always a good time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.