Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, it seems that there's a Hater at my job....Everytime someone get's a new car, about 2 or 3 days after it's been parked on the lot, it will receive a real nasty scratch either on the hood or on the trunk....Well I guess my turn came because as I was waxing my baby today I was the recipient of the mystery hater.. Mine is located on the hood and very deep (anyone going to Carlisle that happens to see it, please don't bring it to my attention, because I'm on blast off status right about now). What I need to know is should I just get the hood painted, or should I use that Turtle Wax with that little pencil thing in it? I think I was better off parking it where the inmates could see it and if someone f****d with it, I would be informed.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Try the turtle wax... if it works then it's a cheap fix.

It would suck to have your hood re-painted only to have it scratched again.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
whiplash9001 said:
Ok, it seems that there's a Hater at my job....Everytime someone get's a new car, about 2 or 3 days after it's been parked on the lot, it will receive a real nasty scratch either on the hood or on the trunk....Well I guess my turn came because as I was waxing my baby today I was the recipient of the mystery hater.. Mine is located on the hood and very deep (anyone going to Carlisle that happens to see it, please don't bring it to my attention, because I'm on blast off status right about now). What I need to know is should I just get the hood painted, or should I use that Turtle Wax with that little pencil thing in it? I think I was better off parking it where the inmates could see it and if someone f****d with it, I would be informed.
That is why you have to install those spy cameras in your Legend. At least you possibly could have been able to see who did it. I just bought myself 2 spy cameras. One is a weather proof one that I am going to use as a reverse camera, and theother one will be mounted viewing out the front windshield. For now, I will just use my mini DV camera to record, but I will work out something else later. For me, I personally am installing if for proof just in case of accidents. Earlier, some a hole in a BMW caused an accident but since he lied about it and there were no independent witnesses, the insurance companies are having trouble proving he is at fault.

Oh, but the way, get the hood repainted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts