Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm new here and I'm hoping to get a bit of information. Right now I have a '99 Maxima GLE (see sig for details), but I've more or less run out of things to do with it. I'm definetly not looking to sell (I love that car), but I do want to buy another near-luxury/luxury car as a project car. Nothing overly expensive, though, so I'm looking at a used Legend LS Coupe... '91 or '92 most likely.

I'm going to be seriously looking into buying one in about 4-5 months, but I want to gather as much information as possible about them before I do anything. So I have a few questions...

1) What's a fair price for a high-mileage '91 or '92 LS Coupe?

2) Are there any problems I should know about with the above years? Anything associated with high (150k+) mileage?

3) What kind of bolt-on aftermarket (performance, cosmetic doesn't concern me right now) parts are made for Legends, if any?

Thanks in advance for advice and answers!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for all of the info. ~$6000 definetly falls into the price range I was looking at and that should leave me money to spend on the car once I have it.

Thanks again, and hopefully I'll be back here in a few months once I have the money and find a Legend that I want. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts