Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST WONDERING WHAT THE SIZES ARE IN THE FRONT AND THE BACK CAUSE I HAVE SOME 8IN. SPEAKERS THAT I WILL LIKE TO PUT IN THE BCAK WITHOUT BUYING A BOX.. AND WILL LIKE TO PUT SOME 6x9IN. IN THE FRONT WILL THIS SETUP FIT OR I HAVE A MAJOR WORK TO DO. NEED SOME ADVICE FROM MY FELLOWS LEGENDS OWNERS AND ONE MORE QUESTIONS I HAVE A KENWOOD HEAD UNIT I WANT TO PUT A CD CHANGER IN THE TRUNK WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO.....

THANX
THE LIFE

91 LEGEND L SEDAN

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
THANX G RAHN THERE'S ANYWAY THAT THEY HAVE 6x9 AND 6.5 SPEAKERS WITH MUCH POWER I'M TALKING LIKE 500 WATTS.PLEASE LET ME KNOW OR WHERE TO GET THEM

THANX
THE LIFE

·
Registered
449 Posts
THANX G RAHN THERE'S ANYWAY THAT THEY HAVE 6x9 AND 6.5 SPEAKERS WITH MUCH POWER I'M TALKING LIKE 500 WATTS.PLEASE LET ME KNOW OR WHERE TO GET THEM
I hope you're saying 500 watts of total power X4. Even if you mean 500x2 into just the 2 front speakers you might as well kiss those speakers goodbye. What kind of amp are you using for these speakers? 100x4 is plenty of power for a pair of component in the fronts and more than enough for the rear 6x9. I'm running a pair of kicker resolution component in the front and infinity 6x9 in the rear powered by an 800a4 fosgate giving it a constant clean 100 watts and maybe 60 watts for the 6x9 and I think they sound perfect. You can hear my mids and tweets from 2 blocks down. If you have the money get yourself a set of focal utopia's for the fronts you won't be sorry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.