Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got a green trunk lid? I think it's called 'Canterbury Green', the code is G-75M. This is the ONLY thing not perfect with my car and I've put 240K miles on it so far. I LOVE this car! :yes:

Also, anyone know if this car/color is kind of rare? I don't see any this color and finding this trunk lid in my color has proven very difficult.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would buy any trunk lid and paint it, but the problem I'll have then is that a new Canterbury green paint job on that trunk lid won't match the rest of my car as I'm sure it must have faded - although I see no signs of it having faded. That is one awesome paint job cause it's...15 years old now and still looks brand new! :D

I wonder if I can match the color my car is now, not necessarily the factory paint, if there's a difference.

For now, I'm holding out for an original Canterbury green lid - come on people, hook a Legend Lover up! I'll throw in a case of beer on top of whatever your asking price is! :D

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Is this for a coupe or for a sedan? I'll be able to hook you up w/ the coupe canterbury green lid w/o spoiler and a couple of dings on it (and faded) in a few weeks...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.