Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there, i need someone to help me i dont seem to understand why my car does this. i have a 92 legend 4 door. My rear driver side suspension is lower than the passenger side. When i lift my car up on a jack from the rear driver side, i move the wheel side to side and nothing seems to be lose. Both control arms are in good shape. This is the problem. When i lower the car back down to the ground i see the wheel does a little funny movement and i hear a few clicks. I thought it was the spring adjusting itself but thats not the case. The car just drops and it looks like i have lower spring but in reality they are the OEM springs. Has anyone heard of this or been through this before? Please i need someone"s help asap. :confused:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it drives fine but what ever it is, its causing my shock to give out on me. since i know its dropped on that side i feel the car a little tilted.i replaced the spring and that didnt do nothing.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is there anyone out here in the forum that can help me with my situation?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.